Tuesday, November 10, 2009

reflection

1) my first challenge in my shoot was capturing the right moment. i wasn't really sure when i took the picture, if a hand in the background would be moving and turn out blurry, or i would catch someone in the middle of talking. i ended up just trying to get as close as possible and deciding that the closer you get, the less chance you have of catching the wrong moment.

2) the technical aspect i thought about the most was lighting, and how the picture would look when i took it. i would try my best to stand near a window, check the light meter, or find a classroom with good lighting.

3) i tried my hardest to do simplicity, but it was definitely hard for me to do in a crowded classroom. the composition rule i found myself trying the most was the rule of thirds. i would place someone off-center, to add interest to the image.

4) i would definitely choose a different subject and setting to shoot from. i would try something more along the lines of fashion photography, with specific models and props to move around, lighting to play with, and room to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment